Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Foreword


The art and the magic of sacred symbols… They have been fascinating and mystifying us for ages. What hidden message do they convey? What powers do they possess? What are their origins? Why are we so drawn to them? This is exactly what we are going to explore, while following my “Sacred Symbols 3D” project.


For those of you already familiar with my “Military Insignia 3D” project and the blog of the same name, you would know what to expect from this blog. For those of you who are not, this will be an interactive diary, following my “Sacred Symbols 3D” project. The idea of the project would be to recreate and gather under one roof a vast collection of fascinating symbolic images, which manage to captivate human minds throughout the history of our race. As usually, I will be attempting to highlight the true beauty of such images, utilizing my unique Multi-Layer Enhancement & Texturing Technique (M-LETT 2.5D). I have been working on this project for a bit over a year, and managed to accumulate a fair amount of material. I believe the time has come to share some of those images with those who interested.


As always, most of the images you will see here will be available on a limited number of high quality customizable products exclusively from my galleries on Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment