Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Soul Fusion

So it happened that one of my most fascinating projects came to life rather unexpectedly, and in a form of commissioned work. About a year ago, I was contacted by a group of people who were working on a project called “Soul Fusion”. They were wondering whether I would be interested in producing artwork for the project. The project promised to be of a fairly large scale, and involved producing a number of sacred mandala drawings along with a few logos. Although I was familiar with many of the concepts we discussed during our initial briefings, the depth and novelty of the scope felt quite overwhelming. To top it up - I could tell that for the artwork to meet its purpose, I would have to re-invent many artistic approaches, and in some cases - find new ways of conveying certain ideas and concepts via graphic mediums. Long story short - I was about to wonder into an entirely new territory. Well, the challenge was pretty obvious, yet, the possibilities and the impact of the outcome could be truly remarkable. So, I took a deep breath and committed to the project. 
When I was mentioning re-invention and finding new ways, I wasn’t kidding. I had to begin with learning as much as it was possible at the time about the concepts, processes and ideas I was supposed to translate into graphics. Not being a stranger to such body of knowledge, I felt strongly that I needed to know more, which already was a benefit in and of itself. Damien, my client and my Project Spiritual Guide, was of tremendous help, gently yet firmly pushing me in the right direction. We plunged into concepts of light, energies, auras, chakras, planets, forces of nature and human soul, for which I had to come up with artistic representations of such concepts and of their interactions. The project took a few months to complete. It was a remarkable journey, and the result (I have to apologize for the lack of humbleness here) - was truly breathtaking. I have never produced anything of this kind neither before nor after. It took almost a year for Damien and his people to bring the “Soul Fusion” to life, and now it is being introduced to the world as we speak. With Damien’s kind permission, I am doing the same here on my blog. 
Within this article, you can find the logos I produced for the project, as well as all of the sacred mandalas artwork, along with brief descriptions kindly provided by “Wisdom Earth Technologies” and “Soul Fusion” project. You be the judge of what we were able to accomplish.


The Soul Fusion system is a set of printed Sacred Seal that contains specific frequencies. It is a road to higher your frequency, to purge yourself of beliefs that does not work for you anymore. The bottom line is that you integrate each one of them. The Sacred Seals are distinguished by 4 sets: The Front Set, the Back Set, the Anchor Set and the Layer set.



The Front Set




The front set contains 7 Sacred Seals each of them associated with a specific Chakra.

Front 1 ROOT CHAKRA
Front 2 SACRED CHAKRA
Front 3 PLEXUS CHAKRA
Front 4 HEART CHAKRA
Front 5 THROAT CHAKRA
Front 6 AJNA CHAKRA
Front 7 CROWN CHAKRA
The front set application is to emphasize any dis-alignment with your true self. Any negative belief will be amplified so that you can have the opportunity to change it. 


The Back Set



Back 1 KUNDALINI CHAKRA
Back 2 ROOT CHAKRA
Back 3 SACRED CHAKRA
Back 4 PLEXUS CHAKRA
Back 5 HEART CHAKRA
Back 6 THROAT CHAKRA
Back 7 AJNA CHAKRA
Back 8 CROWN CHAKRA
Back 9 UNIFICATION
The back set application is to awaken the Kundalini. The front set is mandatory before starting this set. 



The Anchor Set



Anchor 1 ROOT CHAKRA
Anchor 2 KUNDALINI CHAKRA
Anchor 3 HEART CHAKRA
The anchor set is used to ground the new energies that are now in circulation.



The Layer Set



Layer 1 RAY I – Will Power
Layer 2 RAY II – Love Wisdom
Layer 3 RAY III – Active Intelligence
Layer 4 RAY IV – Harmony Conflict
Layer 5 RAY V – Concrete Science
Layer 6 RAY VI – Abstract Idealism
Layer 7 RAY VII – Ceremonial Order
The layer set allows the different qualities of a soul to be manifested into the persona. 


                            How it works

The Sacred Seals system creates the conscious setup for the interaction of the personality, the higher mind and the soul to work together as a unit to maximize and optimized the ascension process. It will train the persona through divine fire until Soul Fusion is acquired. From that point, you will be authentic as a Soul and will live from the heart.





To learn more about the processes and the "Soul Fusion" project, I encourage you to visit the Wisdom Earth Technologies website.

All the artwork and materials presented in this article are property of Wisdom Earth Technologies. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment